Global = universal
One = interconnectedness
We believe human life can and should be optimized for thriving in the greatest Goodness and Beauty possible. The process and goal are one and the same.
K23 FILMS (comming soon)
WHAT WE DO
Global One establishes wholistic-based education schools and community projects
(W)holistic: considering the whole (consisting of whole-parts and their synergy)
- Wholistic-Based Education: Providing infant through high school age education
- Program Focus: on mental, emotional, social and community spheres
- Nutrition: Feeding 400 children, twice daily with healthy meals most children are in lack of
- Awareness & MindBody Wellbeing: Meditation Training and Stress Reduction
- Technology: Solar Powered Computer Literacy Center offering courses to Kibera for the first time
- Energy: Solar technology
- Beauty: Beautifying Kibera through art, murals and billboards with meaningful messages
in embodying global oneness, ethical and aesthetic implications emerge at all levels
We believe every human being (no matter what their birth circumstance) should have the opportunity to grow and be supported to realize their dreams and contribute their unique gifts to the world. However, communities around the world lack these supportive conditions and children's dreams go unrealized.
WHAT IS A wholistic view?
Inner conditions affect and stimulate outer conditions | The outer affects the inner
A systems or (w)holistic approach to wellbeing gives attention to both inner and outer conditions that are housed within social and environmental contexts. It posits interconnectivity and inter-dependence as primary facticity and therefore takes optimal advantage of the existing relationships and synergies while aiming to optimize them for the greatest goodness and beauty.
Inner conditions: may include general knowledge, memes, perspective, learning new skills, worldview and values, cognitive and emotional developmental capability and potential, cultural practices, and general psychology (attention, emotion, states, and affect regulation), etc.
Outer conditions: may include school and education access, clean water, clean energy, transportation, social-techno-economic equality, health & factors, medical care access, computer learning centers, and the ecological setting (e.g., removing toxins, planting crops and trees, promoting art and inspiration), etc.
Individual and Collective: an individual's memetic affects the wider community. The community influences the individual.
Like inner and outer, the individual and collective interact in a bi-directional fashion. We believe a wholistic-based education can help children of today influence the whole community. This is a generational effect we aim to specialize in.
The inner affects the outer, the outer affects the inner.
Individuals influence the wider community, the community influences the individual.
- Every human life can and should be optimized for thriving in the greatest Goodness and Beauty possible.
- Healthy environmental changes correlate with inner dimensional changes. The directionality works both ways.
- Healthy inner environments can correlate with outer dimensional changes.